finally a place where i can blab about K-entertainment all i want :)

Nov 21, 2009

forever-ly GD



first of all, let me take a deep breath before i start to say anything about mi baby GD. okay. lets take it slow, i noticed that the blonde hair is now gone. its kinda shocking and sad though. i like seeing him in blond rather than brunette. instead, GD serve us VIPs with his new, jet black, mohawk hairstyle. he look effin sexy for fish sake! gahhh. and not to mention he brought his puppy GaHo along at the red carpet. that was a shocking act too. GD always steal the spotlight by doing weird and eccentric things like this. and thats EXACTLY the reason why we love GD ^-^ he performed twice at the Mnet Asian Music Awards, MAMA. first one is the one above and the other is a performance with TaeYang, Korean Dream. it was plainly, effortlessly, breathtakingly awesome. you VIP really should watch it :) during the awards, i crossed my fingers everytime they mentioned GD as the nominees. but unfortunately,i thought, its just not his night. then, when they announced that the album of the year or the Daesang award (the highest and most meaningful award) went to GD i was about to burst into tears because he really deserves it. he worked so hard before to get to where he's at now and he and all of his fans know that all the hardwork, the pain he endured is all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


About Me

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)