finally a place where i can blab about K-entertainment all i want :)

Nov 10, 2009

when Super Junior M attacks,



yes. i know. i've been posting too many videos lately aite? ahaha. there's just too many MV that need attention out there you know, so don't blame me. blame Korean artiste and their songs since they're too addictitive :p so yeah, here's another video from Super Junior M. wait wait before you guys start to think its like not enough member in this MV or whatever, it is because it's Super Junior M. a subset of the main Super Junior. so they're not breaking up or anything okay? yes, you can breathe that sigh of relief now, haha X)

well, if you've been wondering what does the M stands for, it's plainly for Mandarin. hee. this subset is supposedly to bring SJ into the China market. even some of their members originate from China, like Hangeng which is also in the main SJ, Zhoumi and Henry. as surprisingly as it sounds, most of their songs are recorded in mandarin. which means that the other Korean members like Kyu Hyun, Ryeo Wook and Dong Hae can speak and even sing in mandarin.

when i discovered this MV, i found that the beat is very very addictive and added with their fascinating dance steps, you'll get this feeling to tap your feet and swing your hand along with the song. except from the beat, i noticed that Donghae catches my eyes this time. as you all know, i would totally go with Kyuhyun if there's anything related to SJ but this time around, Donghae is looking superfly! with the shades on, goshh, what a heartthrob!

i suppose that they deliberately use Hangeng as the main character in this MV because you know, he got the looks and he's from China so it suits whatever theme that SJM is having. and it is confirmed that the girl in the red dress that's getting cozy with Hangeng is Jessica from Girls Generation. to me, she's still not that pretty :DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


About Me

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)