finally a place where i can blab about K-entertainment all i want :)

Nov 8, 2009

treasures of K-Pop :)





the name is FT Island. FT which stands for Five Treasure represent the members as the treasure to the band. actually i don't really know what to call them because they are not a boy band. well, a boy band is a band where all the members sing. but this is like Korean Click Five you know. get the idea? haha. below is brief bio on the members.







the band vocalist, Lee Hong Ki. or should i say my favourite boy among the other 5. with the age of 19, i suppose he own an unique, husky, recognizable, strong voice which i found very rare in K-Pop market. a student in Kyung Hee University, majoring in Drama and Theatre. also involved in many other field such as hosting and acting. debuted in a drama that i have always wanted to watch, You're Beautiful. he stared as the drummer named Jeremy in this drama. gahh. his cute face only makes me want to watch this drama more and more!







Choi Min Hwan. aged 17. he is the drummer of the band. famously known as the most 'manja' in the group :)






Lee Jae Jin. the cutest among the other members. who would ever thought that someone who has such a baby face like him is actually a rapper in the band? though he is the second rapper and the second vocal in the band, he is also the bass player. cool aite? ;) aged 18. also have a weird habit; he loves to ask question. haha.





this fella here is Song Seung Hyun. his positions in the band are second vocal, guitar and rapper. most of the girls and Primadonnas(a name FT Island's fans called themselves) out there agreed that his smile can melt almost anyone :D





i saved you the best for last. aha. this multitalented guy or should we call Choi Jong Hoon is the band leader. he plays the guitar and the keyboard sometimes. at the age of 19, he is now currently a student at Gyeonggi University and majoring in Digital Music. now you tell me how awesome is that? oh and lemme tell you one thing, this guy's photos are totally google-worthy ;)



in a nutshell, FT Island is personally my favourite rock-based band in Korea. their ballads are just plainly awesome. not too mention all of them are educated. who cares if they don't dance eh? haha :DD


youtube-worthy songs ;
I Hope
Bad Woman
Lovesick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


About Me

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)