finally a place where i can blab about K-entertainment all i want :)

Nov 7, 2009

You And I - Park Bom




this is 2NE1 Park Bom's solo debut, You And I. yes. this is the song that can be heard on this bog too. i love this video because the setting of this video is so cheerful and Bom is really pretty in this video although she undergone plastic surgery. but who cares? haha. plus this video also carries a message on its own :)

in this video, what Bom trying to deliver is that pure love will keep each other strong although they're separated by two different world.

i know that there will be many many interpretations but this is just how the story goes through my point of view. well, Bom and the guy is a couple. the guy is sick and Bom always visited him well you know, to spend more time together and to take care of him towards his last days. and until one point where the guy can't really stand the pain and he decided to commit suicide.

based on my interpretations, the guy went over to watch Bom while she's asleep on his bed. at that time, Bom currently aware that the guy has alredy died.

and, the christmas present Bom prepared for the guy really made him cry because he knew that Bom always think that she is not a good girlfriend which can't provide him anything. when the truth is Bom meant the world to him. plus, the tears rolled down his cheeck because he is devastated by the fact that Bom prepared all of this when she already knew that he can never see this. but she still believe that the guy is there with her and knows that he is watching everything :')

towards the end of the video, Bom went to a park alone which tells us that the guy is already in a safer place and Bom also already face the truth that the guy is no longer able to accompany her in her real life. but then again, for her, there is no other man that can take his place and it is always her and the guy. despite the boundary that separates them. the part that got me crying is when the sketchbook unfold and there is the guy's message written under the sketching of Bom. it means, 'i'm sorry i can't protect you'.

enjoy the video and get the translations right okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


About Me

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)