finally a place where i can blab about K-entertainment all i want :)

Nov 17, 2009

why TOP and TaeYang are just so unresistable,

during an interview, they were asked about their latest japanese release, Let Me Hear Your Voice.

So who do you think is the most romantic member of Big Bang, like in the lyrics?

TOP: Everyone’s quite the Romantic. But then again we’re close and everything but we’ve never dated each other so we wouldn’t really know..*laughs* If we had to choose one person, maybe TaeYang? To tell the truth TaeYang sang a song for me yesterday at my birthday party. My heart thumped pretty hard, it nearly melted. *laughs*

hahaha. TOP is just sooo funny. no wonder people are crazy over him. he's doing good in IRIS too. he's also starring movie Into A Gunfire that will start shooting this nov 25th. actually this movie called 71 and SeungRi and KimBum were casted. but due to some budget problems, other production took over the project and change the casts. and TOP is in the new list! but i dont think i'll be watching the movie. its about Korean War so it doesn't excite me that much although TOP's bad character is sooo good ;)


it was reported that TaeYang's performace on SBS Inkigayo gained a high rating. well, who would want to miss a sexy and live performance from him aite? ;) his new single Wedding Dress is really beatuful. from A - Z. enjoy the video and my thoughts on his new release ;



at first i thought he was the one who is getting married. this video is soo depressing! the storyline, i mean. who wouldn't want to marry TaeYang? plus that guy is not that handsome too ;p although he is not THE TaeYang from THE Big Bang, i'll still pick him though. hehe ;) it's cool how TaeYang can still perform an absolute awesome choreography with this kinda beat. and it's awesome how the lyrics can make me cry the first time i saw this video. and i cant help but to wonder, why must they as in the other BB members heat things up by kissing? well maybe practically because i'm 99.9% jealous ^-^ but is the kissing scene necessary? it also applied on GD kissing scene in My Heaven, GD kissing scene with Dara although i dont think it's a real kiss and TOP controversial kiss with Lee HyoRi. aaaa. i cant afford to see another kissing scene from BB members!

***oh and i love GD's new hairstyle! he looks very handsome(unbelievably, yeah) in his new video, A Boy :DD





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


About Me

My photo
no need to tell my name again and again. you are well aware of that. a little less about me; i'm one of a kind earthlings. bet you won't find a creature like me in your sundry stores. i sing my heart out when i'm mad. i enjoy composing poems as it enables me to picture myself in others situation. i do blog even when my composition is nothing to be proud of. i do polyvore although 'lack in fashion sense' is my middle name. i do have scarce number of friends with different skintone while my english command is nothing to be compared with my other amigos. i do photography even when i really don't produce photos that make people go 'aahh'. so that's what jazrina really is. trying to live her life to the fullest even when she doesn't excel in everything she tries:)